Traditional Bypass Secateurs 8"
Hand crafted, precision cutting Traditional Bypass Secateurs 8".
Bypass Action: These secateurs have 2 sharpened blades that pass over each other to make a clean and precise healthy cut, like a pair of scissors.
- Drop forged Bypass Secateurs
- High quality carbon steel non-stick blades
- 5 year guarantee
- Suitable for cutting delicate stems, a bypass action is less likely to cause bruising to the stem
- Ideal for deadheading, taking cuttings and pruning
- For roses, shrubs & general pruning of green live wood
- Cutting diameter 18mm
Care & Maintance
It is important to clean your secateurs after use. We would also recommend that you keep your blades sharp with regular maintance.
- Clean the blade with a dry cloth after pruning
- Oil the spring and revolving handle shaft secateurs after use
- When cutting requires more effort please sharpen
- Adjust cutting and anvil-blade alignment when the cuts is no longer clean