Telescopic Ratchet Anvil Lopper Kent & Stowe
Handcrafted, precision cutting Telescopic Ratchet Anvil Loppers
Loppers are ideal for larger stems or branches that are out of normal reach or too large to cut with secateurs, therefore requiring two hands.
Anvil action Loppers have one blade that closes onto a cutting block. An anvil cut is more powerful than a bypass cut with minimal effort required.
- Ratchet loppers allow you to cut gradually through one branch or stem, with minimal effort
- Each time you close the handles, the mechanism clicks and holds the baldes in place, permitting you to make up to 4 short cuts; ensuring the easy pruning of thicker branches
- Premium ground, long carbon steel blade for an easy, smooth and clean cut
- Aluminium oval shape handles for added strength with non-slip comfort grip
- Easy to use telescopic handles with 6 locking positions; adjustable from 690mm to 940mm
- 5-year guarantee
- Ideal for giving you that extra reach while pruning
- For powerful pruning of hard, mature and dead wood
- Not recommended for green, live wood as this will crush and bruise the stem or branch
- Cutting diameter: 45mm
To keep these blades in good condition wipe with an oiled cloth after each use and sharpen when necessary.