Provanto Lawn Disease Control 3 Sachets
Are you looking for a solution to keep your lawn looking its best all year round? Lawn Disease Control can be used 12 months of the year, and helps to protect your lawn against most common lawn diseases that may have it looking less than admirable. Application is made simple with the soluble sachets – just drop them into the sprayer and you are set to go!
- Protects your lawn against most common lawn diseases
- Protects against fusarium patch and red thread
- Soluble sachets – just drop into the sprayer
- Use all year round
- Contains 500g/kg (50%w/w) trifloxystrobin as a water dispersible granule
How to use:
For the control of Red Thread and moderate control of Fusarium Patch. Can be used all year round. Spray at the first indications of infestation and where disease has been identified treat the whole lawn. Red Thread
- First appears as circular pink/bleached patches in the grass.
- Disease can rapidly expand into large patches, with dead grass. Red, threadlike strands form near the tips of the leaf blades.
- To identify Red Thread, keep looking for the pink colour.
- Red Thread is more prevalent when warm during late spring, summer and early autumn. Fusarium Patch
- First appears as dull brown small spots on the lawn that can spread rapidly and can become large dead patches.
- This disease is more prevalent in the autumn from October onwards and in the spring.
Precaution of use:
Do not touch water soluble bag – place whole bag directly into spray tank. Do not apply during drought conditions or to frozen turf. Can be applied after mowing and if applied before mowing, do not mow for at least 48 hours after application to allow adequate movement of the treatment through the plant. Allow the spray to dry before using the lawn. Only apply to established garden lawns and residential turf. The maximum number of treatments is two per year with a minimum of four weeks between treatments. For further information, refer to product information.
Registration name: Lawn Disease Control
Registration number: MAPP 18077